Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just one more thing...

Is it bad to post multiple times in the same day? I won't do this often, but if I want to get down the funny sayings before they are lost forever, I am going to probably do it anyway.

Abby asked me tonight if I could go out on a dinner date with her some time. I told her that Daddy and I hadn't gone out on a date in months, so I would like to go out with him first. She said,'Mommy, you and Daddy have dates every night when you get in bed and kiss all night".

I tried to clarify that we do NOT do that all night, every night, even most nights, but I don't think she was buying it. I'm going to have to clarify the definition of "date" with her before she reaches the age of 12, or we're going to be in BIG trouble!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha well Drew continues to reference Gabe's exclamation that he saw us 'dating' downstairs. I think it was probably when I was starting to get all teary about him leaving and he gave me a hug.... better clarify things for him too. :)

    ReplyDelete