Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gabe's prayer

No picture today. I forgot to take my camera to youth group tonight. I have been wanting to take a photo at youth group, and boy, did I miss a great opportunity. The kids were all upstairs waiting for Doug Tharp to speak, music was playing, something the younger generation would know I'm sure. It sounded sort of like rap to me, but I have no idea, and there was my little boy dancing in the aisle, bustin' his moves. Man, I wish I had my camera. He was on carpet so he couldn't do the back spins he was doing at Josh and Katherine's wedding, and he wouldn't do the "robot" for me either, but he was definitely in "the zone".

Anyway, tonight, when I tucked him in he prayed,"God please be with the people in Haiti and help them to get new houses, and thank you for Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and thank you that Mary and Joseph were such great parents, and thank you that the angel (he likes this part because the angel was Gabriel) came to Mary and Joseph and told them"you shall call him Jesus. Amen." He covers a lot of ground in his prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment