Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Being forced into 2010


So, Julianne decided I need to start blogging, I think, because my Facebook statuses are always too long.
She gave me a 2 minute tutorial, which was very inadequate for her computer illiterate mother. And, I am not the talented writer that she is, so my blogging posts aren't going to be thoughtful or insightful, but rather disjointed and rambling, like me! I don't know the right terminology for all this stuff, so I'm sure it will mostly be laughable.

A friend, Stacy Richardson, who happens to be an award winning wedding photographer in the Baltimore area, challenged her "fans" to capture a moment of each day with a photo for a year. I have already missed a day or 2, but I'm going to plod on.

And, since I have already missed posting at the beginning of January, I'm going to try to catch up with my pictures...

January 1-we went for a short walk through Garden of the Gods with the family and Drew, Julianne's boyfriend. It may be awhile before I can walk there again, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment