Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lost camera: found!



Okay, so I lost my camera for about a week. Now, I'm playing catch up with the blog, and didn't take pictures every day.

One day, I was reading abcnews online and saw a headline called,"Tom Selleck, sandwiches and waterfalls" I, of course, being a HUGE fan of Tom Selleck in the 80s looked at the file of pictures, and I must say they are weird. But, Tom Selleck is still hot in his Hawaiian shirts with his hairy chest and short shorts. Why did we ever think that was sexy? So, I'm in my kitchen looking at the beautiful roses that Tim gave me, and there is the decapitated head of Ken, sitting on the counter. I thought,"hey, if Tom Selleck can be superimposed in a waterfall with a sandwich, why can't Ken's head be put in the vase with the roses...." It wasn't quite the same effect, whatever the "artist" was going for with Tom, but it entertained me for a few minutes. I really do think I have ADD.

1 comment:

  1. probably yes, but it's just another way for you to stay connected with your youngest child!

    oh mom, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete