Monday, February 15, 2010

Bath time


Today, the twins got their hair cut as well as Nate. When we got home, it was after 5, and although Ben had made our Buffaloaf, I still needed to finish dinner and the banana bread I wanted to make. So, I told the twins they could play in the tub, rinse off the stray hairs and take a bath. They ran to their rooms to get all the toys they could find that were tubworthy. I heard Abby say,"If you want to play with G.I.Joe, you will have to take your bath alone". I thought that was pretty funny. I tried to convince Abby that G.I Joe wouldn't look much different from Ken (yeah right) in the tub, but she absolutely would not allow him in there with her Barbies (probably with good reason). Gabe conceded and agreed to bring a Ken doll he found, but who had been decapitated. As you can see in the picture, his head isn't sitting right on his neck.

Anyway, they went off to play, and I went off to make my banana bread. I am pretty confidant that they won't drown, since I can hear them clearly talking, playing with each other, and I know they would (hopefully) tell me if one of them was under the water and not moving.
As I was making my batter, I heard Abby say,"No, don't put Ken in the tub, he's the lifeguard!" They had the Barbie pool, which is really more of a hot tub, in the water, with lots of Barbies and Ken. It looked like a scene from "The Bachelor", not that I watch that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment