Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fridays and friends


What began as just babysitting the neighbor girls for a couple of hours on Friday, turned out to be 6 kids over for a playdate and pizza. All the kids ran around outside in the balmy 45 degree weather, screaming, playing tag (I think), rolling around in the dead grass and one kid blowing a whistle, which was confiscated. At one point, I looked out the window and saw all the kids running around with long portions of PVC pipe, and the neighbor boy swinging a fence post around. Thankfully, no one was skewered, and all the pipes/fence posts were also confiscated.

The kids came inside for little calzones and then the boys went downstairs to watch a movie, while the girls played with Bendaroos and watched "Cinderella". I was a little worried about what I had gotten myself into, being the only one over 6, watching all these kids, but all in all, everything was fine, and the kids were all picked up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment