Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mess


It is an endless battle to get the boys to clean their rooms. Ben and Nate are downstairs, so I rarely see their rooms, or try not to. They are bad. Ben believes cleaning his room involves just spraying Febreze all over everything, piles of clothes, the carpet, the bed, anything and everything. Nate just hoards all the laundry baskets and keeps his dirty/clean clothes in them all the time. Gabe, on the other hand, just never picks anything up. His room is a mine field of legos, clothes, books, toys, papers, rubber bands, pieces of wire, paper clips, and who knows what else. He can't focus long enough to clean his room, and I take risk my ankle, knee, and probably other body parts if I try to navigate the floor. I don't have a wide angle lens to document all the junk on his floor, so this picture doesn't do the title of this post justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment